About The Jackson Symphony
- The Jackson Symphony in its 52nd Season of providing music programs to the citizens of West Tennessee.
- The orchestra and affiliated ensembles perform for a total audience of over 30,000 annually.
- Has a budget of over $700,000.
- Employs 65-70 musicians from throughout the region to perform in 13 annual full-orchestra performances, including the seven concert subscription series.
- Presents internationally known guest artists and provides performance opportunities for aspiring young soloists.
- Has received funding from the Tennessee Arts Commission since 1968.
The Mission of The Jackson Symphony is to enrich the quality of life in West Tennessee through performances that incorporate a variety of musical styles in a welcoming atmosphere and through a broad spectrum of educational programs for people of all ages.